A business lawyer who can help you find new partners
It is common for entrepreneurs to feel overwhelmed by endless responsibilities when no development prospects are in sight and competitors become more aggressive. The situation worsens when a company no longer produces profits.
Giuseppe Bellini, Lawyer and founder of the law firm by the same name, has extensive experience in company transfer transactions, in particular dealing with SMEs in the manufacturing field, acting as intermediary in the search for investors. Specifically thanks to this experience, he can assist entrepreneurs also in challenging and complex negotiations, always guaranteeing availability and a fiduciary relationship and strictest confidentiality.
Our Consulting service allows entrepreneurs to:
- receive support in the search for and assessment of potential industrial and/or financial investors and/or partners for a complete or partial transfer of the company;
- obtain advice in the search for and development of possible trade partners and synergies with other businesses;
- assess potential investors also to resolve a corporate crisis, before it degenerates into bankruptcy or deed of agreement with creditors.
This is what sets us apart:
- the ability to search for and select potential investors or partners following legal and financial audits, through the drawing up of an information memorandum;
- the ability to identify portions of the business that may be suitable to initiate a spin-off or be of interest to a potential investor.
We are the only law firm that carries out this type of investor search on an ongoing and professional basis.
If you wish to arrange a meeting at our law firm to discuss your matter in more details, please contact us with no obligation:
- By phone at 0331 62 08 24 (Gallarate) / 02 3031 67 66 (Milan)
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill out the form below and you will be contacted promptly