An effective partner to develop your company’s business
At times, entrepreneurs are convinced that their business development prospects are limited either because competitors are already in a consolidated and strong position or because they provide innovative and highly effective solutions that are better perceived by the market.
Giuseppe Bellini, Lawyer and founder of the law firm by the same name, has extensive experience in corporate or shareholding acquisitions, in particular dealing with SMEs in the manufacturing field. Specifically thanks to this experience, he can assist entrepreneurs also in challenging and complex negotiations, always guaranteeing availability and a fiduciary relationship and strictest confidentiality.
Our Consulting service allows entrepreneurs to:
- receive assistance in developing and/or diversifying the company’s activity or eliminating possible competitors;
- receive support in appraising all the movable and immovable assets of the target company (due diligence) in order to proceed with an acquisition, minimizing risks;
- receive assistance in the careful identification and detailed planning of all the steps necessary to protect the business owner and his/her existing company in case of damages or hidden defects, and in dealing with authorization issues both for movable and immovable assets that may arise during the appraisal of the company to be acquired.
This is what sets us apart:
- Our availability to hold meetings at the client’s location to gain a better understanding of the activities carried out within the reference sector;
- The ability to propose solutions not only from a legal standpoint but also from an economic and financial one to better protect the buyer;
- The ability to quickly assess the real feasibility of the transaction.
We are the only law firm that searches and identifies other acquisition opportunities.
If you wish to arrange a meeting at our law firm to discuss your matter in more details, please contact us with no obligation:
- By phone at 0331 62 08 24 (Gallarate) / 02 3031 67 66 (Milan)
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill out the form below and you will be contacted promptly