A highly qualified law firm to protect your Company
Experience shows that an entrepreneur must often deal with litigations with shareholders, customers, and suppliers because he underestimated the importance of signing contracts or agreements prepared to the company’s advantage. In fact, when making use of standard contract forms, the entrepreneur risks failure of his business.
Giuseppe Bellini, Lawyer and founder of the law firm by the same name, is specialized in negotiating contracts with clients and suppliers and in drawing up private agreements governing shareholder relationships. His extensive experience allows him to assist entrepreneurs also in challenging and complex negotiations, always guaranteeing full availability.
Our Consulting service allows entrepreneurs to:
- receive assistance in reviewing the drafts of the articles of association and shareholders’ agreements in order to govern the relationship with shareholders in the best manner possible and ensure smoother corporate management;
- govern the financial relationships with clients/suppliers in the field of trade agreements, and particularly with regard to distribution and agency/broker agreements.
This is what sets us apart:
- the will to resolve issues rather than to emphasize them thanks to the ability to operate in partnership and to understand the client’s situation, including by holding meetings directly at the client’s location;
- the ability to analyze and to understand the reference sector so to offer contractual solutions suitable to prevent litigation risks.
If you wish to arrange a meeting at our law firm to discuss your matter in more details, please contact us with no obligation:
- By phone at 0331 62 08 24 (Gallarate) / 02 3031 67 66 (Milan)
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or fill out the form below and you will be contacted promptly