A pragmatic and responsive consultant to assist you with call for tenders
Companies that do business with public entities (municipalities, hospitals, ministries etc.) find themselves having to deal with the red tape of bureaucracy or other significant challenges. It is also quite common for competitors that do not play by the rules to emerge on top of reliable companies, even if such competitors do not meet the technical requirements specified in the tenders.
Giuseppe Bellini, Lawyer and founder of the law firm by the same name, specializes in providing support and assistance for participating in call for tenders. His experience assisting clients in the most challenging and delicate procedural processes ensures prompt action and availability at all times.
Our Consulting service allows entrepreneurs to:
- get support in submitting to the contracting authorities the appropriate reports indicating discrepancies in the competitors’ ability to match the tender requirements;
- get support in managing the call for tender processes, through the preparation of requests for clarification to the contracting authority, reasoned opinions and/or questions to the Authority for Public Contracts whenever appropriate;
- get support in assessing whether or not to appeal to the competent administrative court in the case of exclusion from tenders.
This is what sets us apart:
- in-depth knowledge of the mechanisms and internal practices of the Public Administration;
- availability that extends as far as to provide direct support in every stage of the public evidentiary process established by public tenders.
If you wish to arrange a meeting at our law firm to discuss your matter in more details, please contact us with no obligation:
- By phone at 0331 62 08 24 (Gallarate) / 02 3031 67 66 (Milan)
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- Or fill out the form below and you will be contacted promptly