Reliable consulting services to maximize the value of the company to be transferred
Often when a business no longer generates profits, when there are no growth prospects in sight, especially when aggressive and well-positioned competitors have taken hold, an entrepreneur finds himself alone and overwhelmed by responsibilities.
Giuseppe Bellini, Lawyer and founder of the law firm by the same name, has extensive experience in company transfer transactions, in particular dealing with SMEs in the manufacturing field. Specifically thanks to this experience, he can assist entrepreneurs also in challenging and complex negotiations, always guaranteeing availability and a fiduciary relationship and strictest confidentiality..
Our Consulting service allows entrepreneurs to:
- receive assistance in order to avoid a traumatic shut down of the business;
- plan all the necessary steps to undertake for personal protection also with respect to possible civil and criminal implications;
- receive support in appraising all the movable and immovable assets in order to certify their best increase in value.
This is what sets us apart:
- Our availability to hold meetings at the client’s location to gain a better understanding of the activities carried out within the reference sector;
- The ability to effectively manage guarantees, timing and methods related to the transfer;;
- The ability to quickly assess the true interest level of the buyer and the actual feasibility of the transaction.
We are the only law firm that searches and also identifies other potential investors.
If you wish to arrange a meeting at our law firm to discuss your matter in more details, please contact us with no obligation:
- By phone at 0331 62 08 24 (Gallarate) / 02 3031 67 66 (Milan)
- By e-mail at email@example.com
- Or fill out the form below and you will be contacted promptly